These are some of the grounds for impeachment of speaker Rajwayi of Mombasa county as tabled today in the county assembly
1. Procurement of vehicle stickers at inflated price worth ksh 1,905,500 vide LPO NO.21615662 by komenya agencies
2. Procurement of 2 gowns for the speaker at inflated price of ksh 800,000 vide LPO NO. 2254665 by whirwind agencies ltd
3. Procurement of non existent website at ksh 470,000 vide imprest no. 2176393 given to triza mwanyika.
4. Procurement of 250 vehicle stickers at ksh 1,850,000 at inflated prices vide LPO NO.2298112
5. Procurement of 10 kaspersky antivirus software items at inflated prices each ksh 24,500
NB:The average market price of one kaspersky is 1500
6. Cancellation of medical insurance contract on 26th june 2015 occasioning a liability of ksh 48,941,571
7. On 12th June 2014,vide imprest no.2176287 issued to kelvin oduor his assistant ksh 200000 for non existent lunch n breakfast for mcas.
8. Vide imprest no.2176386 dated 20th Jan 2015 issued ksh 60,400 to himself for a forum he never attended.
9. Vide imprest no.22422011 dated 27th Jan 2015 paid himself ksh 43,600 for a forum on eastlands hotel while at the same time signed attendance register as present in the county assembly.
10. Organised a non existent trip to south Africa n paid himself n cronies ksh 5m.