10 major reasons why Uhuru Kenyatta may easily win a second term in 2017:
1) ICC dragon is behind him.
2) USA’s stamp of approval (truth be told, Obama’s visit gave Uhuru some POLITICAL mileage locally and internationally)
3) A possible consolidated Kalenjin vote by 2017, Uhuru and Ruto have a chemistry, they are unbreakable!
4) Plenty of billions for campaigning, Uhuru is a top 5 richest man in Africa.
5) Disoriented, clueless or lack of strategy in Cord.
6) Shifting ground of the Gusii and Luyia vote towards Jubilee, many young people in Western and Gusii land have crossed over to Jubilee.
7) Incumbency, as presidency he has a upper hand.
8) Frustrated opposition on parliamentary bills due to Jubilee’s majority.
9) Lack of consistency by opposition legislators. MPs like Mungaro, Onyonka and Arama etc lack principles to defend the opposition agenda.
10) A fraction of youths who have benefitted from Anne Waiguru’s NYS strategy will comfortably vote for Jubilee.