By Omogambi Nyachae
One of CORD loyalists Omogambi Nyachae has told Raila and his fans to boycott the cheap sugar when it comes but but said that he and others will consume it. here is what Here is what Bwana Nyachae had to say about the entire sugar snafu:
“CORD and its leadership has NO moral acumen purporting to talk about “Jubilee is killing the sugar industry” nonsense.
1. Muhoroni, Chemelil, Awendo, Sony, etc died long before Jubilee came to power. FACT.
2. The ONLY actively surviving sugar factory, Mumias, was killed by the chief financier of ODM, a one Evans Kidero. FACT.
3. No deliberate efforts were made by the Grand Coalition gov’t to resuscitate the sugar industry especially in Luo Nyanza by Raila Odinga and the MPs from the region. FACT.
4. Both Jubilee mandarins and CORD thugs give no fuck about the dying of the local sugar industry because they’re the same cartels involved in importing cheap sugar. FACT.
5. Kenyans are so economically dis-empowered to make a decision to buy Mumias sugar at 125 per kg against the cartels sugar at 96 per kg…just to save Mumias! FACT.
6. Those who don’t want the Ugandan sugar, kunywa chai ndufia…it’ll even save you money.
FOR ME AND MY FAMILY…WE’LL BUY THE MOST ECONOMICALLY VIABLE ALTERNATIVE SUGAR…whether it’s from Uganda, Tanzania, Somalia, we don’t care” End of quote…