By Willy Omosa via Facebook
Before President Obama came to Kenya, opposition thought he was coming too humiliate the government. Sadly, Raila and company were ridiculed by the same man they though was on their side. President Kenyatta confirmed to President Obama that he was not what they had made him look in the eyes of the world.
The following are 10 Key Obama Points that sent Raila and the CORD fraternity to political comatose:
1. ‘Kenya has gone strides in fighting terrorism’
2. ‘President Kenyatta is serious in fighting corruption’.
3. ‘Kenya has had robust relations with USA’
4. ‘The 2013 elections showed a growing Democracy’.
5. ‘I want to thank President Kenyatta for promoting democracy’
6. ‘I believe in equal rights’
7. ‘When he was in government he told USA to mind their own business, now he wants USA involved.’
8. ‘Kenya has a duly elected government that USA will work with’.
9. ‘Hoping that your President fails is hoping that your country fails”.
10. ‘USA government will support the fight on corruption’.