The NEB of ODM has changed its previous stand. They have now settled on repeating polls in Teso South and Teso North. Which is alright. However:
1. Was it deliberate that those 2 constituencies be messed up so that a repeat can be done? If not;
2. Which disciplinary action has been taken against the thief, Ojaamong? If a mistake has been done, a corrective measure has to be applied and the culprit punished.
3. Has the NEB consulted with the aggrieved, Dr Otwoma before concluding on having the polls for those 2 constituencies? Has the aggrieved agreed on the date?
4. Which measures has NEB undertaken to correct the loopholes maximised by Ojaamong in aiding him to steal?
5. Since the previous officials at Busia county Election board were compromised, are changes going to be done?
ODM election board is a bunch of fraudsters!
Justice for Dr Otwoma!